For those of you who have spent any length of time around me, you know that I have struggled with allergies...The sniffling, sneezing, watery eyes, and constant runny nose....yuck! I think it started when I was in college. :(
Well when I was in the states I was on prescription medication to keep the symptoms under control. I tried several different over the counter medications but they just didn't seem to be effective.
At times it was so bad that I would wake up every morning sneezing 10 -20 times. I started joking that sneezing is my ab workout ;) My brother-in-law would lovingly say, "What is wrong with you?, that is not normal, you should really go to the doctor" - Because seriously I would sneeze all the time, and once I started sneezing I would have a sniffy nose all day.
Well I realized last weekend, "Hey I haven't sneezed in a long time! And I also realized that I have not been struggling with any of the symptoms! For the last year I have been asking Dad to be healed from these crazy Allergies, and I think that is what has happened! :)
It has been such a relief, because they were really annoying.
Friday, October 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Dad's so good! I love himm so!
Post a Comment