My birthday here was totally awesome! I had to work from 9-12 but it wasn't too bad, and then my coworkers brought me a cake! :)
Then that afternoon, my friends threw me a surprise party thing... Well it was CBE- Christa's Birthday Extravaganza...Amazing Race style! They had planned a whole scavenger hunt for all of us! It was so much fun!
My team ended up being in 5th place...:( but it was fun none the less! I will post those pictures.
Afterward we went to the "ghetto" hot pot. It is ghetto because it is fairly dirty inside but the food is awesome. For those of you who do not know what hot pot is....it is where you have a pot of boiling broth in the middle of the table for everyone to share...and you put vegetables, meat, noodles in cook them and then eat them. The noodles at Ghetto hotpot are freshly made and oh so good! :)
The last 2 years that I have been in China I have heard about this "theme park" with zip lines, horseback riding, and lots of other cool stuff. So I just happened to mention it to the right people this year, and a few of us went. We even got to ride 4-wheelers... something I never thought I would be able to do here! :)
Thanks for all the Birthday wishes, I had a great day- actually a great birthday weekend.
To view my birthday pictures please click here:
![]() |
| CBE- Christa's Birthday Extravaganza- Amazing Race Style |

1 comment:
HI CHRISTA -- You and your friends dos many different and exciting thingsduring !ONE DAY! I have had 76 birthdays, and not one even close to that excitement! But I am happy and well cared for. You only have 365 days until another extravaganza!
Post a Comment